Topics

30m single submissive cuckold

Members Forums Introduce Yourself 30m single submissive cuckold

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    denied4eternity
    Participant

have been waiting to run into a woman as serious about cuckolding, specially it BBC, and the FLR dynamic as much as I am!
    I feel like I fit your description perfectly! I am 30 years old, 6’7, 185lbs. I have one of the deepest voices you’ll hear, and I get a lot of compliments on it. I more often then not have a beard and wearing casual clothing. I’m from Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I’ve never been married, but have dreamed of being a husband since I was a young boy! I really want a bride that is BBC, I would even love to make part of my vows to support that any way that means! I would sign everything for certificate of every child that she gifts me with. As well as welcome her BBC boyfriends into our home with hospitality!

Over the years I have discovered that I have a submissive side to the way I love and share a lot of intimacy with women I’m in a relationship, by focusing on their needs and making sacrifices to be what they want me to be! I had one serious Mistress in my life before and it was a woman I met online at 16 that introduced me to the lifestyle. She never wanted money from me, she only wanted my obedience and loyalty. Which for a teenage boy that has only kissed a girl, and that was right after she made out with another guy in front of me when she knew I had a crush on her. So I was eager for her attention! I soon found out what it’s like to have to follow under the rules of her matriarchy, and be disciplined for learning purposes when I fell short. I learned the etiquette of the lifestyle and how to properly address a woman or your stature Mistress.I learned to stop stroking myself, and asking for permission to touch my body. Was trained to cum quickly and with only two fingers from being edged so much for the first 6 months of our relationship. I developed a kink for tease and denial, JOI, SPH, bondage, ball busting and the beating of my still developing testies if I ever needed to be have a new paradigm about how I felt about certain parts of my sexuality that my Mistress wanted redirected and redefined by what she needs from a sub.

She trained me and successfully made me fall in love with submitting to her tasks, degrading and humiliating myself without exhibition’s I wouldn’t ever have imagined. I enjoy sph and the tease and denial of not being satisfactory to any woman the way an alpha male is. Edging, and building up a load of cum to eat to show my place. Getting exposed and shared online of how much of a good slave I was. I learned to explore and tune into a feminine side of me with her getting me to shave my whole body, and start working on anal play. Once we went down that road, I didn’t have an orgasm without something in my ass for over a year! I worked up to and eventually had the guts to go in and buy my first dildo. I was about to turn 17 and used a fake id to buy it. I bout a 7.5” suction cup dildo and an anal plug that she broke my ass in with. Every now and then she would have me dress up in lingerie, and have me take humiliating photos of myself and send them to her. I learned to deep throat it and enjoy myself when I’m getting chocked by a cock. All cuz she had a plan to whore me out to a stranger she set arrangements up for. I lost my virginity to a guy old enough to be my dad, while tied up and gagged. Which made me realize that I was actually enjoying myself as I got taken advantage of by someone I didn’t know. That being obedient and doing things I would never do for a woman that pushed me to do them is the most pleasurable thing I can experience.

I served her until I was 18 and graduated high school and wanted to take college seriously, so she released me to the world! Since then I have struggled with dating and starting any relationship with women. I was too afraid to even keep eye contact, or had no idea how to flirt with them. It was really difficult to handle honestly. I eventually found my first gf (who ironically is a lesbian after we dated) lost my virginity to her, and experienced catching her cheating on me. Which she wasn’t aware that I caught her. I instead was masterbating to the texts and pictures I stole from her phone she was sharing with these other guys. She stopped having sex with me less often and stopped giving me head, but was really showing off her skills to one of the frat houses. She practically lived there. That’s where I developed my fantasy and fetish for being cheated on if I’m not honest about how I want my girlfriend to fuck anyone she wants, I just hope I get to see or hear about it in return.

Then I went another 5 years with no relationship and no encounters with another women. I went back to having fun with toys and being a cock slut for a bit. I never considered myself gay, but I didn’t think it was right for me to have meaningless sex with any woman.

My first mistress had me meet up with a man she arranged to take my virginity at 17. He tied me up and fucked me for hours. I got tossed around guys for the rest of the time serving that mistress which ended up being 2 more years of nothing but dick. I got tied up, gangbanged, service glory holes, ect

The only real gf I had I told about how I like to use toys, and had her use it on me the first time we hooked up after we fucked. She then had the sex we had with each other revolved around me watching her use toys on herself as I also fucked my ass and edged myself. I got to start fucking her wearing a strap on which was a blast. We had a lot of sexting a role play about her fucking another guy but never got to make it happen.

Since then it’s been all online play. With really humiliating tasks, cbt, humiliation, the whole 9 yards.

cuckedonwedding@gmail.com
    801-414-5606

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.