Topics

Mistress called

Members Forums Living it 24/7 Mistress called

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MsLadySlut
    Participant

My Mistress and I meet at a private place where no one will intrude. My Mistress kisses me on the forehead, takes my hand and leads me inside.
    My Mistress sits on the bed and tells me to stand in front of her to be inspected. Tells me to turn around slowly. Then tells me to undress slowly. I take off my shirt, revealing a purple training bra. Drop my pants revealing Black stockings, garter belt and tiny black G-string. She has me put on high heels and orders me to walk around so she can see if I’ve mastered them. She motions me closer and caresses my trembling body all over. Now kneel in front of me she orders. I quickly comply. She takes out a lipstick and does my lips. Then puts eye makeup on me. Even false eye lashes. I’m breathing quickly and shallow. My mouth is dry, I can hardly swallow. What’s to come I think. Undress completely she says. I do it quickly, so I don’t get punished. Stand in front of the mirror she says. I do and she says take a good look. Now come and lie down on the bed. I do. Spread your legs wide. I do. She approaches with a scissors. I cover up and she moves my hands aside. It must be she says and trims my hair as close as she could. Then lathers me up and shaves what’s left. Now stand in front of the mirror she orders. I do. She says, from the neck up is yours’ from the neck down is mine. Do we understand ? Yes Ma’am I reply. Come kneel down in front of me she says. I do. I’m in Heaven. My fantasy will continue as time goes on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.