Topics

New Sub – Discouraged but still searching (NEED ADVICE)

Members Forums Introduce Yourself New Sub – Discouraged but still searching (NEED ADVICE)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Secret_Slave1914
    Participant

Hi, I am Mike and I know this is a little long but PLEASE read.

I have been consumed and living the sub/slave life online the last year and a half any way I can. However in the last 3-4 months I have grown frustrated with online life and hungry for more and trying to make an IRL connection (and hopefully find an owner willing to let me serve her).

I am from a small town with a judgemental family so I have no one to share this with. I am stuck with zero experience in real life and incredibly eager. The other problem is because I am so eager and gullible I have been scammed twice in the last 4 months. I have a “big” corporate job and make a good amount of money I don’t mind spending and I have been taken advantage of twice. Which obviously has me very discouraged and not knowing who to trust or how its supposed to work.

So if you are a Domme in the Michigan/Ohio area and willing to train a new sub I promise what I lack in experience I will make up for in effort. However if you’re not interested in training a newbie thats OK if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Different groups to join, forums to post in, people to talk to, connections in the area I am in need of some help to continue exploring my sexuality.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.