Topics

Punishment for breaking the rules

Members Forums Living it 24/7 Punishment for breaking the rules

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krip
    Participant

My girl and I have been in a D/s relationship for 5 years. As I travel a lot I have let her have fun with other people always with my permission of course but the other week while I was away for the first time she went home with a guy from a club without asking permisskon but told me the next morning. Now I wasnt angry that she did that but was disappointed in her, she said she did it cause I thought id say it was ok anyway, which by the way I would of but it doesnt take away from the fact she broke our rule of always asking first.
    I have banned her from talking to some other guys on the internet she enjoyed communicating with and taken away her online cam fun she enjoyed but was wondering how others may of dealt with this type of issue. I do feel our trust has been dealt a little bit of a blow by her actions. Am I over reacting, be interested to see how others see this and what punishment they would deem fit.

ally
    Participant

I don’t think you’re over reacting. You have given a punishment for a disobedience and a sub needs to remember the rules. She was honest enough to tell you the next morning and by this she trusted you to take appropriate action probably knowing full well she would suffer the consequences.

I know someone in a similar situation where the sub was completely honest with the Master by telling him she broke a rule. the Master punished her for disobeying but he also released her. On the surface that seems to be an over reaction to me. So the poor sub was mortified with herself for breaking a rule but then had to deal with being released basically for being honest. She was crushed. I think the Master in this instance was looking for a way out without being honest himself.

I think you both can build the trust again if you want to… it just takes commitment to the relationship and communication with each other.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Krip
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Ally. I hear you about the other situation that ended I had actually considered that myself to be honest, I can understand why they did release them its a long hard road to rebuild that trust and I dont know you can ever get that back totally and it may be easier to just move on, time will tell on how it works out in our case but she is a good girl and worth a little bit of effort, its not even that she slept with another guy that bothers me at all just that our rules were broken,she totally understands the mistake she made and I have banned her from other guys for 12 months as well and now she is only allowed to be used by other women a punisment she has agreed to.

sharzi
    Participant

Slaves and subs are human too. We all screw up at some point. So do Doms.

In long term relationships, even online only, I think it’s excessive for a Dom to release as well as punish. I bet those subs gave their all. They made a mistake, that’s all and would expect to be punished. They would accept the punishment willingly and probably never entered their mind they would be released unless they were continually breaking the rules, but not for a one time offense.

If both are as committed as they said they should be able to work things out. How sad that a slave gets released for being honest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.